TV and Online Presenting 6 weeks
Our Presenting training is designed for TV, Online & Social Media Presenting for the Camera. It has been launching successful presenting careers for over 15 years. We have had people from all walks of life doing this course, from those wishing to improve communication skills thorough to aspiring News Anchors.
Students will be trained by industry professionals who are leaders in their field. Tamara Oudyn is the current ABC News anchor Tamara Oudyn and coaches ABC broadcasters and corporate clients across the country in broadcast voice. Tamara focuses on your individual pieces giving each student the guidance they need to enhance their performance and delivery. Alastair Reid is one of Australia’s best Presenting Directors, Writer and Editor. His expertise will help students find their niche and perfect their performance for camera to get the message through to an audience.
This Presenting course is perfect for those wanting to:
- Create a showreel to get into the TV Presenting market
- Break into the TV industry
- Improve Communication skills and Public Speaking
- Build on Social media Platforms including Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook Live, Snapchat and Instagram or even Podcasts.
- Digital entrepreneurs learning how to share their story
- University lecturers publishing online content
- Social media including Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook Live, Snapchat and Instagram or even Podcasts.
- Online Content – Blogs and Ted Talks
Over this Presenting Training course you will:
- Be coached by ABC anchor Tamara Oudyn and Presenting Director Alastair Reid
- Write and Edit a variety of 3 scripts best suited to you and your Niche
- Be encouraged to find your voice and Niche
- Develop your own personal presenting style
- Be taught how to engage and hold your audience
- Learn how to use your Voice safely and productively
- Explore and enhance your performance Physically
- Work with an Autocue
- Find comfort and ease in front of the camera
- How to overcome nerves and bad habits
- Be introduced to the technical elements of Presenting
- Introduction segment Filmed to Camera in Brave Studios in house Studio
- An Autocue segment Filmed to Camera in Brave Studios in house Studio
- A lifestyle segment Filmed on location in Brave Studios in house Studio
This Presenting training will give you the chance to develop all your own scripts with collaborative feedback from the teacher to develop your own presentational style. Our Course Director Al Reid is very hands-on with our students, helping to guide you towards finding your own unique niche to help separate you from other TV, online and social media presenters in a competitive market.
We at Brave Studios have a very strong focus on you as an individual. You will receive feedback at your own skill level and individual needs to help you achieve your best performance and showreel material. All pieces are professionally shot in high definition digital format and are of professional standard either on-location or using our fully-equipped in house studio with green screen.
View our gallery to see what our course participants experience during the course!
What you walk away with:
- 3 filmed pieces including 2 Studio shoots and 1 Location lifestyle shoot in high-res digital format.
- A list of important industry contacts to send your showreel
- A listing on Brave Studios database for potential TV Presenting Auditions.
Dates & Times
Term 1 2020
Saturday February 8th – March 7th (12pm-3pm)
Showreel Shoot – March 14th
Information Evening – March 16th 5:45pm-6:45pm
33/91 Moreland St,
$695.00 inc. GST
Please note a deposit of $150 is required to secure your position in this course.
SHOWREEL EDIT – Optional
All participants receive their raw files on completion of the course.
We have an optional showreel editing package with our recommended Editor.
3X pieces filmed in the course – $400.00